Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I hate when people try and break-up friendships!!!

   

                                                                     



          Last weekend I had my heart broken by a girl i barley know!! She was my best friends, friend who did not like me being friends with her. She was over Nicole's house hanging out while i was texting her. But Nicole's friend took her phone and started texting me mean things. She was saying things like she doesn't want to be my friend, that i am a bad friend, and that she hates me!! I got this really mad and sad feeling that i was losing my friend. But I didn't need to because I knew that she would be by Best friend forever!!

       I know that it was not Nicole who is my best friend texting me she doesn't use text lingo for easy words like with, and words like what. I noticed it wasn't her because she is never this mean to me and she knows that I am her best friend no matter what happens!! I think Nicole's friend was jealous of me and my best friends friendship. She was jealous because me and Nicole will be friends forever and it will always be that way. Also she might be jealous because I have know Nicole the longest out of any of her friends! Me and my best friend, Nicole will always be friends and it will stay that way forever, no matter who or what will stand in our way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment